Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Jag Remote app (Android issue)

10K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  fedorachef 
#1 ·
I have a pixel 3 xl on Android 10 and just updated the Jag app via Google store. The app also updated a few days ago but after the update that just loaded the app no longer works. As soon as I open the app a message pops up saying the app keeps stopping.

#7 ·
Yes, yesterday got that update and it crashed on starting. Uninstall/install and login again restored.
Same thing happened with Land Rover Incontrol.

Today, got a new push of Jaguar Incontrol. It installed properly without the need to uninstall/install again.
No new push of Land Rover Incontrol though.

#17 ·
You should not have to uninstall. I just clear cache and data on Android, then it prompts for login and works. This way you are not looking for it on the app store. Also, you can try play.google.com because sometimes when you search from the app store on your phone, it may not show because the app is listed as not compatible with your phone, thus does not show up locally, but all apps show up on the website link and from there, you can select your device and have it installed from the web.

#20 ·
Just noticed route planner doesn't work for me either after seeing your post. I just posted a one star review on the app in the Google store and emailed incontrol-info@jaguarlandrover.com. They contacted me back when I did this for the main app. I was surprised anyone called me back from JLR and they said they were doing alot of restructuring in order to serve their customers better. They even asked me to share this fact on the forums.

#21 ·
How do you clear cache in data? My AA was working well until a few days ago when it suddenly stopped. When I connect phone to car via USB, I get indication to "check you charger connection. Make sure the cable and charger are properly connected. If you're using a cover case, try removing it". I used two different charger cables and both don't work. My iPace does not recognize my phone connected to it any longer. I can use AA on phone and blue tooth my audio to car, but no direct connect anymore. Any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.