graphics of i-pace to use in a node red dashboard - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 07:25 PM Thread Starter

graphics of i-pace to use in a node red dashboard

Does anyone have graphics of an i-pace? I am using node-red to tell my car to charge, stop charge, close windows, from an ipad at home while the car is parked in the garage at the back of the house. The vehicle status that the car returns has all sort of info, some doors open for example, or some windows open, and it would be nice to visualize this info as an i-pace graphic with an open door or an open window instead of just text. Thanks
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

right now it looks like this, akin to the powerwall graphics, am looking for ipace graphics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 20.09.59.png
Views:	59
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	2505  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:22 AM

not sure what exactly you're looking for. here's one for your entertainment.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	chargeview.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	2507  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:57 AM Thread Starter

kind of, something like in my hand drawn picture, for every single door, window, etc and with an i-pace
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_7030.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	2509  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

For the charging vis, I ended up with this, shows 70%, and it kind of flashes a little bit. https://imgur.com/a/zXOuuWx
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
For the charging vis, I ended up with this, shows 70%, and it kind of flashes a little bit. https://imgur.com/a/zXOuuWx
Hi toni, I wasn't familiar with Node-Red so you got me to google it. I have done some hobby work with Aurdino in the past, but not RaspberryPi. Now I understand what you were looking for. Looks like you captured the image from the myEv or the Eco-Data showing the vehicle with state of charge. The image looks good. I would be interested in hearing more about your project and how you are sending the data to your dashboard. I'm assuming you have a wifi enabled charger and are getting the feed from that.

2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Firenze Red - Ebony/Ebony
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
20" 5 Spoke Style 5068 Gloss Black Wheels
plus a few extras

Last edited by Sbingham60; 09-16-2019 at 10:14 AM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbingham60 View Post
Hi toni, I wasn't familiar with Node-Red so you got me to google it. I have done some hobby work with Aurdino in the past, but not RaspberryPi. Now I understand what you were looking for. Looks like you captured the image from the myEv or the Eco-Data showing the vehicle with state of charge. The image looks good. I would be interested in hearing more about your project and how you are sending the data to your dashboard. I'm assuming you have a wifi enabled charger and are getting the feed from that.
Hey, I wasnt familiar with node red either until two weeks ago. I have it running now on a synology NAS. So far I have the following dashboard (I have an ipad on the wall which displays it in the house). I managed to compile the i-pace picture from jaguar build your i-pace website. Then I added some green to it for different charge stages. I was going for the look that the car displays on the dashboard. I communicate directly to the car from node red via jaguar's api. I use a level 1 charger for now. For level 2 charger I got the tesla mobile bundle, but havent used it yet. Details of Jaguar api is here https://documenter.getpostman.com/vi...version=latest
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 11.07.24.png
Views:	40
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	2561  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Hey, I wasnt familiar with node red either until two weeks ago. I have it running now on a synology NAS. So far I have the following dashboard (I have an ipad on the wall which displays it in the house). I managed to compile the i-pace picture from jaguar build your i-pace website. Then I added some green to it for different charge stages. I was going for the look that the car displays on the dashboard. I communicate directly to the car from node red via jaguar's api. I use a level 1 charger for now. For level 2 charger I got the tesla mobile bundle, but havent used it yet. Details of Jaguar api is here https://documenter.getpostman.com/vi...version=latest
Cool. I see you have Stop Charge at 80% toggle. Did you get that to work yet?

2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
plus a few extras
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 11:13 AM

FYI - I can't find Ardevd's original API documentation link, but this looks like Ardevd's site. It was a pre-requisite to developing the Android app WattCat. Lot's of good documentation to play with.

2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
plus a few extras

Last edited by Sbingham60; 09-17-2019 at 11:16 AM.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbingham60 View Post
Cool. I see you have Stop Charge at 80% toggle. Did you get that to work yet?
There is an inherent setting for this inside the api, but I wont use it. I will just use that toggle for the stop start charging script that I have, it will be very simple, if the charge is 80% or above the script will not initiate charge. I havent written it yet.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page