Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum - View Single Post - My 1st & My LAST Jaguar
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
sflgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagBNimble View Post
This is disturbing to read as I am researching if I want to buy an I-Pace (and I thought I did). Do people here have the feeling that lots of people have severe problems like this, or is it more common to have just minor problems like software glitches that aren't show stoppers? In any case if you are the one with severe problems it really sucks, but I'd like to know how likely that is to be me.
I think most people here have had and still may have software problems and as far as I know, we still do not have the OTA (over the air software updates) available in the USA...at least I have never seen any notification and had the ability to download a software update and install it on my own at my own home connected to my home wifi.

Plus, yes, I've had other issues as described above in my first post in this thread. Others have also had similar problems (there's another I-Pace owner / I-Pace Forum member here in South FL who also has a broken A/C which blows warm, humid air right now). IF I were you, I would wait until other brands begin offering their EVs like Porsche, Audi, VW, etc. IF you're not a Tesla fan. My Jaguar I-Pace cost me $90k and JLR treats me like I purchased a $19k Kia (or worse), and they're a bunch of idiots as far as I'm concerned...NOTHING like the folks at Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. This will be my last Jaguar. Just my $0.02.

Don't get me wrong though...when I'm actually driving my Jaguar I-Pace, I enjoy it thoroughly and it drives great...as good or better than my previous Porsche Macan Turbo BUT the reliability is piss-poor!! Least reliable vehicle I've ever owned and I've owned/driven Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Nissan, and other car brands.

2019 Jaguar I-Pace EV400 HSE
Indus Silver w/ Black Pack Ext & Front Fog Lights
Mars Red Windsor Leather Performance Seats w/ Carbon Fiber Trim,
Ebony Suede Headlining & Illuminated Jaguar Treadplates
22" Style 5069 Wheels
Adaptive Dynamics

Last edited by sflgator; 05-14-2019 at 08:40 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome