Jaguar I-Pace Concept Review - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Jaguar I-Pace Concept Review

AutoExpress posted a review on the Jaguar I-Pace Concept and they said they're already expecting it to be a hit. They provide a lot of strong statements which shows they really do like this vehicle and I do too!

Quote:
The Jaguar I-Pace is one of the most important vehicles to emerge from the British car maker in its 80-year history.
New Jaguar I-Pace prototype 2017 review | Auto Express

Quote:
Verdict
Our brief drive didnt allow much dynamic evaluation, but the I-Pace looks set to deliver clever packaging and Jaguars most airy cabin to date. With 350 deposits taken, and an anticipated 60,000 price tag undercutting the cheapest Tesla Model S, we already expect the I-Pace to be a hit.
Didn't know they were taking deposits already?

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 06:41 PM

A lot of early signs happening suggesting that it will be a success. It already meets some of the most important things to buyers in this segment, design being one of them that tops the list, the rest is what we have to find out come time for its release.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 05:50 PM

I like how they call the I-Pace a blank slate for Jaguar and that's essentially what it is as their first performance electric vehicle. There's nothing in their lineup to base the platform on with how the batteries are placed. I'm surprised deposits are being taken as well since we still have not seen the production model yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkJaguar View Post
I like how they call the I-Pace a blank slate for Jaguar and that's essentially what it is as their first performance electric vehicle. There's nothing in their lineup to base the platform on with how the batteries are placed. I'm surprised deposits are being taken as well since we still have not seen the production model yet.
Well its easy for them to say that, this is the first time anything like this has come out from Jaguar. You think BMW can do that with another EV Concept? You think Chevy can do that? No.

Part of this early look is marketing and informing the public, so they will very broad language.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2017, 11:44 AM

Jaguar has so far been doing a very good job in terms of marketing, especially by allowing journalists and Youtube personalities to test drive the concept vehicle which, as far as I know, isn't all that common.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Jaguar's in a really good place at this point and they will be receiving a lot of attention once this rolls out to the public. When they start letting media go crazy with it and release information, those ordering books are going to blow up. I'm really interested to see the progression of sales within the first 6 months.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page