Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Seat sensor delays & timing

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  J.XAU 
#1 ·
I’m still waiting to hear from JLR corporate. Stopped in at dealer Christmas Eve and they said they would be expecting a reply from JLR today. I’ve read that others with the same issue had already taken delivery (or maybe a different car?). So it seems, the dealers are frustrated with JLR also.?

#6 ·
Updates on delivery from Brunswick

Well I just had a voice mail from JLR Corporate. The latest info she had was from the 24th, todays the 28th. She had passed the info on to the dealer also, lol! So from what I’m seeing it’s not that the dealers are complete slackers, but maybe corporate is. If that’s the case, why haven’t I just cancelled the order.

Just got a text from the dealer saying if they get it tomorrow, I’ll get it Monday and in time for the tax credit. I like texting, it’s so much easier to send mad imojos.

Patience is wearing thin guys.

#7 ·
Patience is wearing thin here too! Suppose I should relax a bit, but the car was built on 11/30 and STILL is not assigned a ship. I asked the dealer if maybe it is true they are holding US bound cars, but they said they have some crossing the pond now. So, no. Not holding cars. Was told they probably need to "fill" the boat. hmmmmm. Well, maybe so. I am calling the dealer tomorrow on other business (F-Pace), so will inquire again. Anyone else is this proverbial boat?? I can say that I am not happy the car is sitting out in the weather somewhere for a month already. At least they haven't changed the delivery date with me yet. Still holding for 2/1. Also, any chance the EPA shutdown will affect car release from port to dealer? The EPA was instrumental in holding my FPace at port a year and a half ago in port for a month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.