Questions when taking delivery
I've posted a few times here and there, finally about to take delivery of my I-Pace soon.
Wanted to see what people thought about what to look for and ask about when there, prior to accepting the car (have been making a running list based on other threads in this forum).
Some things I plan to look for/ask about:
- Make sure the config is actually what I ordered (obviously)
- Test charging while at dealer
- Check software version while at dealer, including making sure map data is up to date
- Inspect for manufacturing damage, such as the reported door handle cracks
- Test drive (obviously) and check for rattles, noise leak, etc
- Make sure regen brake recall has been addressed if applicable
- Make sure 12V battery recall has been addressed if applicable
Will also be interested the price they quote me. The ones my dealership has in stock currently are marked down significantly across the board, so if they try to make me pay full MSRP while the others in the same lot are hugely discounted we will have a very awkward conversation...
Any other thoughts? Despite some of the stories on this forum, I am super excited and can't wait to get her!