Redo... - Page 3 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorachef View Post
Thanks for the feedback and from the pic that color looks awesome. I'm going to see if I can find one in that color. I agree with you on the oyster interior just wonder why I have so much jean staining even with the protection the dealer installed. Maybe their product, Smartshield isn't good.
Thanks for the compliment. I originally spotted the color when I saw a photo of some guy who I believe is quite famous stepping into a silicon silver iPace which he had as a loaner apparently (see the picture below). I am told he then went on to buy his own but since he isn't short of money and will one day inherit a kingdom when his ma dies, he went for one in Loire Blue which is a color that iPaces are not normally supplied in. I rather liked the Loire Blue too but was told it would cost another $12,000 or so if I spec'd it especially, so silicon silver it was.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 20.59.46.png
Views:	91
Size:	463.4 KB
ID:	1581  
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB View Post
Thanks for the compliment. I originally spotted the color when I saw a photo of some guy who I believe is quite famous stepping into a silicon silver iPace which he had as a loaner apparently (see the picture below). I am told he then went on to buy his own but since he isn't short of money and will one day inherit a kingdom when his ma dies, he went for one in Loire Blue which is a color that iPaces are not normally supplied in. I rather liked the Loire Blue too but was told it would cost another $12,000 or so if I spec'd it especially, so silicon silver it was.
Haha, nice!
Does the color have a gold or champagne tint to it? The dealer I'm working with is looking for one.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page