Latest lease numbers - discrepancy between jaguarusa and local dealer online estimate - Page 2 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRat View Post
Yes, we have a class C corporation for the business, so I'm just another employee. But our family has a LLC for capital expenditures.
HOWEVER, while I did stay at a Holiday Inn, I'm not a licensed CPA, I contract one to do our books. I would not guess at something like this.
Agreed. A talk with your CPA is best.
Also, it would not be a great idea to just set up another entity with all its costs and reporting requirement in order to float a lease. There has to be a legitimate need and it has to be cost effective.
So this is just spit balling ideas.

2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Firenze Red - Ebony/Ebony
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
20" 5 Spoke Style 5068 Gloss Black Wheels
plus a few extras
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2019, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

The current lease Money factor is 0.00352 which translates to 8.448% apr, that wipes out the entire federal credit, and then some, it's ridiculous

they can keep residual at 42% and just lease at a reasonable interest rate - usually ranging from 3% to at most 6%

at the current money factor you are paying the same lease payment as a car that costs around 120k, quite frankly it's insane

I've cancelled my (now delayed) order and had my deposit refunded, especially since none of this info was available when I ordered the car
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landro View Post
the jaguarusa lease estimator looks reasonable, as in on par with most jaguar leases of the same/similar vehicle msrp, however, the lease/deal estimator on the jaguar san francisco webiste almost doubles the monthly payment - I'm assuming a much less attractive interest rate / money factor

has anyone received any recent lease quotes?
I'm new here and looking to custom configure an I-Pace and lease it. I configured what I want online and had it estimate lease payments. It looks good and there is a button to apply for the lease financing with Jaguar Finance. Are you saying that the dealer can set different lease rates than what is shown above the "Apply for financing" button I see on Jaguar USA? Or do I have a choice of dealer lease financing vs. Jaguar Finance lease financing?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page