At Least 80 I-Paces are now at dealers - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 4Likes
  • 2 Post By dhbrown
  • 1 Post By fwjagman
  • 1 Post By mmtahoe

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

At Least 80 I-Paces are now at dealers

Just did a quick check on Autotrader after my salesman in Orlando let me know they just got 2 of them delivered and available for sale yesterday. Mine has been built and waiting for confirmation that it's on a ship headed for port in Florida. Projected to be at dealer 1st week of December.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 09:43 PM

I have 2 locally available, both first editions. But also quite a few already sold. No one is discounting but no mark ups.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 11:32 PM

Garage
I just purchased (on Wednesday 11/7) an HSE off the truck from the dealer in Sacramento CA. No mark up. Another dealer in the Bay Area offered me exactly the same model with a $5000 'market adjustment'.

The car is amazing.
sciencegeek and sflgator like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 09:47 AM

I just took delivery of my i-Pace in Ft. Worth, TX. Second one delivered. Dealership got 4 on Friday afternoon - two for customer orders, two for demos. Sales guy said that almost when a vehicle comes in to any dealer, they ALL go into the national database and might appear as though they're not sold, but almost every one of them is pre-sold.
sflgator likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwjagman View Post
I just took delivery of my i-Pace in Ft. Worth, TX. Second one delivered. Dealership got 4 on Friday afternoon - two for customer orders, two for demos. Sales guy said that almost when a vehicle comes in to any dealer, they ALL go into the national database and might appear as though they're not sold, but almost every one of them is pre-sold.
Correct, mine arrived at dealer this past Monday but I havent been able to pick it up as Ive been on a business trip, will get it tomorrow. Hoever it is on my dealers website with 15 or so pictures, vin #, and maps price. They also have a black one listed which I believe might be a customer that possibly cancelled.
sflgator likes this.

================================================== ==========================================Lmmtahoe
2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE Yulong White w/ Black Pack Ext, Fog Lights, Ebony Windsor Leather Sport Performance Seats 18, Oyster Suede Headlining, CW Package, Air suspension, HUD, Pano & privacy glass, ionizer, 20" Wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Activity Key

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page