22" Style 5069 OEM Wheel and Tires FS Cheap - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
fmp

Thumbs up 22" Style 5069 OEM Wheel and Tires FS Cheap

Hi all, first of all, I'm new to the forum. I live in the NE (Philly area) and have had my HSE for a few months now.

The first thing I needed to do was swap out my wheels for something that could fit all seasons and I went with the Rover Velar wheels. I did a ton of research and happy to help anyone through that process if you want to know. I've attached before and after pictures for anyone that is curious.

I have a set of OEM wheels and tires with 1500 miles on them for sale. Cheap. No damage. I have no use for them and if someone wants them, I'll sell them for a lot less than new.

https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en...#tertiary-tabs

They are over $2k each without tires but I'll sell mine for a ton less. $3k (plus $250 shipping unless it's a local pickup) for the whole set. Happy to go through PayPal to protect us. Selling here saves me the headache of listing. Let me know if you have any questions...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190920_080150.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	449.6 KB
ID:	2653   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190915_091319.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	501.6 KB
ID:	2655  
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 06:09 PM

Car looks fantastic

Why did you decide to change the wheels?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 07:07 PM

Not OP But there are no winter or all season options for 22s.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 07:24 PM

I thought there were a few 265/40R22 would fit on the 22s (vs the OEM 255/40R22)?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmp View Post
Hi all, first of all, I'm new to the forum. I live in the NE (Philly area) and have had my HSE for a few months now.

The first thing I needed to do was swap out my wheels for something that could fit all seasons and I went with the Rover Velar wheels. I did a ton of research and happy to help anyone through that process if you want to know. I've attached before and after pictures for anyone that is curious.

I have a set of OEM wheels and tires with 1500 miles on them for sale. Cheap. No damage. I have no use for them and if someone wants them, I'll sell them for a lot less than new.

They are over $2k each without tires but I'll sell mine for a ton less. $3k (plus $250 shipping unless it's a local pickup) for the whole set. Happy to go through PayPal to protect us. Selling here saves me the headache of listing. Let me know if you have any questions...
Sent you PM.
-Benjamin
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 11:00 PM

I put all seasons on my 22" wheels. I upsized the tires slightly to the RR size and have never looked back. I have a thread on here about it somewhere.
sflgator likes this.

Jeff in Denver
'19 Jaguar I-Pace First Edition
'03 Porsche 911 Turbo 6MT X50
'74 Alfa Romeo Spider
'17 Volvo XC90 Inscription - Wife's
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmp View Post

PM sent
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-10-2019, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
fmp

Yes, there are tire options but I didn't like the idea of changing the size. I also liked having a little more sidewall. These match the OEM so closely, it was a better option for me.

Also, I should have mentioned this earlier. This doesn't include tpms sensors or center caps. I swapped from my set.

Thanks!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
fmp

Quick update. I ended up using the Land Rover center caps so I'll throw the Jaguar center caps in as well. You'd still need to get TPMS but that should be $100 for all of them. Let know if you have any questions.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 02:28 PM

pm sent

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page