Software Updates? - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

Software Updates?

I may be being totally thick here but I don't see a post on here that just lists software versions and changelogs. Being an IT guy I want to stay on top of updates with this thing. Oddly, though, the software version page on mine doesn't show anything for telematics version or Battery software version, they're just blank. It was only through wattcat that I found out I am out of date... Which is annoying since I only picked mine up from the dealer a month ago.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 09:40 AM

This is not a JLR moderated forum, so you won't see any posting about software versions or updates.

You can apply for a Topix account and pay about $500 USD for an annual subscription which will give you access to technical bulletins, the workshop manual, and the ability to see the Infotainment system latest versions and what was in each release. I have not seen a spot where you can look at the release level of all the software modules, including Telematics. On the infotainment system has a posted release version.

Only Topix contains the change logs, but again, only seeing the infotainment system. The campaigns and technical bulletins contain other important details about what may need fixing on your car if you are experiencing certain issues. It's best to make friends with the local dealer and I hope you have a good one. The dealer makes a big difference as you'll see if you read through the threads.

2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Firenze Red - Ebony/Ebony
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
20" 5 Spoke Style 5068 Gloss Black Wheels
plus a few extras
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 03:45 PM

The release notes for the recent Infotainment software update to version 19B are on the UK I-Pace forum - see the thread at https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2454. One of the members there paid for the Topix subscription and posts much of what he finds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Yes, thats what I was looking for. Thanks.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page