I've been working on a third party InControl for Android for a little while now It's still early days but after having reversed the entire InControl Remote API along with the official mobile app I realized that I could do better. There is a Python library for said API available here
Now, back to the app. It's still rather early in development and is nowhere near finished but it's a fun little project and I'm quite satisfied with what I've got so far. Some of you might be testing it already as I've discussed it on the UK forums for quite some time.
Some features so far include:
- More data presented compared to the official app including battery health
- Experimental implementation of a Max SoC system. Until the I-Pace starts supporting the official Max SoC API it will have to suffice.
- Snappy and good looking user interface
- Vehicle alert log
- Faster access to useful features such as preconditioning, departure timers, etc.
- 100% free and no ads. This is a hobby project through and through!
Screenshots are attached.
In order to participate in the alpha test I will have to add your google associated email address to the list of testers. After which you can opt-in to the test here
Feedback, suggestions and criticism is very welcome