Two new warning graphics seen! - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Two new warning graphics seen!

I thought I had run out of new things to see on the I-Pace.

Yesterday I saw TWO NEW ONES!

One was a false positive error, showing a front collision warning for a car in the next lane over. But it was interesting to see the warning sign. A large (red, iirc) triangle filled the main driver screen with alert dinging and some text saying what it was. If it is that sensitive, I wonder why it wasn't triggered before now? I'm running all the original software it came with, no updates so far. The vehicle was a medium sized truck, so maybe it ignores regular sized cars in adjoining lanes?

The second one was a rear warning. I have received sound warnings before, but this one included a graphic showing this new situation: it was a car approaching from the side (not yet behind me), and a little car front graphic appeared at the left of the main screen (the side it approached from) to show what the signaling meant. I knew it had that side looking for on-coming back traffic, but I had never seen this graphic before.

2019 I-Pace 400EV HSE First Edition
Corris Grey - Ebony/Ebony
Delivered 2/22/19
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 10:57 PM

Yes, the backup "radar" is awesome... starts beeping even BEFORE you can see rear cross traffic in the monitor!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page