New Ipace 3 weeks in Update - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 4Likes
  • 3 Post By docsbc
  • 1 Post By CurtSprings

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

New Ipace 3 weeks in Update

Ok, after 3 months and this awesome forum, I knew what to expect. Being a new dealership, I sent information about what you all complained about and made SURE 2 things were done: 1. Make the psi correct for my 22's and 2. Download the latest updates BEFORE i pick it up....

1. I noticed I had a 282 mile range ... nice I thought
2. Day two I wasnt getting more than 120 miles to a charge and a rock flew into the windshield
3. Safe light ( NEVER...EVER.. USE ) cracked the entire shield
4. Went hunting in Texas and left the car with the dealer ( drove for 4 days )
5. Returned, dealership had no level 4 in shop so they couldnt fix it and have to take it to another dealer... humm, they had the car for 6 days while I was gone and didnt do it. Well, since its the weekend, I WANT MY CAR, so I took it
6. Still getting about 120-140 miles and 199 miles reads a full charge
7. Dropped it off at the dealer to get fixed, checked my location Ap ( great tool) it hadnt moved for 3 days!. Called the other dealership myself and arranged to get it there
8. Took them 2 days to get to it and 1 day to fix it.
9. Now 215 miles is a full charge, just drove it 80 Miles and it took 100 miles off the range with air conditioner, radio and adaptive cruise set at 83!

So how do I feel....

I love the car, I hate the dealership!. What a kill joy. You spend 100K somewhere, you would think you would have some service. Anyway, I guess im driving to the other dealership in Atlanta for my service now, its further, but they know what to do.

Driving in those performance seats, gripping the road with that wide wheel 22" knowing if i press that pedal, nobody touches me. Its smooth, its the best ride Ive had, and Ive owned some nice rides. Ill keep my Ipace, Ill lose the dealership!
McRat, sciencegeek and PGhiron like this.

2020 ZR
Yulong White / Performance Siena Tan seats/ Carbon Fiber Exterior/ 22" Carbon insert Tires / Suede cloth headliner / Cooled glovebox / HUD / AdSR / Extended leader package/ 4 Zone Climate control/ Adaptive Dynamics / Front Fog lamps / Gloss Black side window surround and Activity Key.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 02:28 AM

Sorry your experience at the dealer is so bad. I quite like our dealer, at least in service.

Photon FE, 2013 FR-S, 2017 RAM 1500, 2014 Forester
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docsbc View Post

I love the car, I hate the dealership!.
I'm glad you have an option to go somewhere else despite the added distance. I'm hoping that your car is reliable and you don't have to make the trip very often although any opportunity to drive the I-Pace is welcome - even to the dealer.
docsbc likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page