Although I like to think the car is relatively trouble free, as I prepared to make it’s first service appointment after 8000+ miles, the length of the list I had for issues surprised me:
- stuttering/delayed response rear camera
- front camera lens missing
- autonomous emergency braking non-op
- clunky front suspension
- AC non-op
- squawking brake pedal (sometimes)
- infotainment issues, including
- laggy response, especially at boot-up
- shortly after I made the appointment, my screens mysteriously refused to respond, leaving the radio on at all times and no way to control the climate system. 48 hours later they suddenly began working again
- very, very rarely connected to my phone WiFi on it’s own (funny thing is, since the blank screen problem my WiFi connects more than 75% of the time)
- about 25% of the time the car will declare my phone cannot be found and CarPlay is unavailable, even though CarPlay is working and I can make and receive calls on in the car.
- randomly the car will allow me to answer a call, but I cannot hear the person on the other end unless I unplug the phone and switch to the handset. Other times it works as it should.
Photon Red FE