Software-Over-The-Air (SOTA) update for Touch Pro Duo explained - Page 13 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 30Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 124 (permalink) Unread 08-10-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbillcb View Post
Yes, I believe 19A is the latest - at least the latest I can get OTA.
Anyone know how I can get Creep mode to "stick'? Is there a work-around? Or do we wait for 19B?
AFAIK, nobody has been able to make Creep mode persist with the last setting. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. For me, the update helped the infotainment so well that the Creep mode issue is a very minor inconvenience. It's had the added benefit of getting my wife to mash buttons to turn creep on and set Regen to low. She's much more comfortable changing settings.
gbillcb likes this.
post #122 of 124 (permalink) Unread Today, 07:03 AM Thread Starter

@billfan and @drscott - I would recommend you would check your data connectivity if this is working fine. If the SOTA service in the vehicle can not contact to SOTA servers (for Touch Pro software and Vehicle software), then On/Off button is grey out. If your SIM connectivity works fine (so you got traffic updates on Nav, and Online Media streaming music), then I would recommend update Telematics software at dealer. There will be pretty soon (beginning of September) 17.2 available at the dealers. It should resolve your problem. Otherwise you can wait for the Telematics software updates arriving OTA, but I would not expect it to happen before the end of the November.
post #123 of 124 (permalink) Unread Today, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by requieh View Post
@billfan and @drscott - I would recommend you would check your data connectivity if this is working fine. If the SOTA service in the vehicle can not contact to SOTA servers (for Touch Pro software and Vehicle software), then On/Off button is grey out. If your SIM connectivity works fine (so you got traffic updates on Nav, and Online Media streaming music), then I would recommend update Telematics software at dealer. There will be pretty soon (beginning of September) 17.2 available at the dealers. It should resolve your problem. Otherwise you can wait for the Telematics software updates arriving OTA, but I would not expect it to happen before the end of the November.
The On/Off button is greyed out on my software update screen. Are you saying that this indicates my vehicle can not contact JLR SOTA servers and I should bring it in to update the Telematics software?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 124 (permalink) Unread Today, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpsammon View Post
The On/Off button is greyed out on my software update screen. Are you saying that this indicates my vehicle can not contact JLR SOTA servers and I should bring it in to update the Telematics software?
Try disconnecting from WiFi and reconnecting and/or deselecting/reselecting mobile data. My On/Off button also defaults to greyed out but resetting one or both connections will make the button selectable.