Few observations from a new owner
Figured Iíd post some of my initial observations as Iíve had the car for a couple weeks now.
1. It looks awesome. I actually was not a fan of the look of the car when I first put in my order but pictures really donít do it justice. It looks significantly better in person.
2. The infotainment isnít as bad as I was expecting though it definitely has some issues. One thing that Iíve found impressive is the speed of the Bluetooth connection. Way faster than my previous Lexus. All the menus are sluggish to respond but that doesnít affect my day to day driving and I never use navigation. The voice commands for making calls seem pretty unreliable, this is remedied, for me, with CarPlay. Hopefully wireless CarPlay will be added at some point.
3. Iím not a big driving enthusiast but this car is definitely fun to drive
4. I find it pretty comfortable to drive. Iím about 6í 180 lbs
5. I have the 22Ē inch wheels which I donít find too rough at all. Though I do a lot of riding on a very stiff road bike so my opinion might be skewed
I posted a pic in the owners area but hereís another that I think does it justice. Itís nickname is Pepť.