Jag remote app update? - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Jag remote app update?

Hi All. I opened up my remote app yesterday and had a message that there was an update (see pic). I was very excited. I hit the button to update now ...AAAAAAnd nothing happened. Linked me to the app store where the only option was to open the app.

Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone actually able to update?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	update available pic.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1503  
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsteinberg View Post
Hi All. I opened up my remote app yesterday and had a message that there was an update (see pic). I was very excited. I hit the button to update now ...AAAAAAnd nothing happened. Linked me to the app store where the only option was to open the app.

Same. They're all screwed up! My I-Pace is at the dealer now for several days for multiple software updates to fix a bunch of software issues including the Navigation, Connection issues and In-Control app connectivity problems. And still awaiting the day we're able to do OTA software updates so we don't have to bring the vehicle into the dealer for this crap. LOVE driving the vehicle BUT the software problems with the high-tech features that simply don't work or have major bugs in the systems RUIN the entire experience thus far!

2019 Jaguar I-Pace EV400 HSE
Indus Silver w/ Black Pack Ext & Front Fog Lights
Mars Red Windsor Leather Performance Seats w/ Carbon Fiber Trim,
Ebony Suede Headlining & Illuminated Jaguar Treadplates
22" Style 5069 Wheels
Adaptive Dynamics
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 02:02 PM

From UK Forum:

"And finally today I received an e-mail from Jaguar France CRC confirming that my new dealer will install on Monday the requested modules
updates : H159v4, H193, 19A , 15.2."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsteinberg View Post

Update via the App Store worked fine.. just like any other app. Im now on 1.73 which is the March 8 release.

2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Firenze Red - Ebony/Ebony
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
20" 5 Spoke Style 5068 Gloss Black Wheels
plus a few extras

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page