Jaguar I-Pace wins Dewar Trophy and Simms Medal respectively - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-14-2017, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Jaguar I-Pace wins Dewar Trophy and Simms Medal respectively

Jaguar has been awarded Dewar Trophy for the I-Pace concept. Royal Automobile Club gives this award "to the motor car which should successfully complete the most meritorious performance or test furthering the interests and advancement of the [automobile] industry".

Jaguar's boss, Dr Ralf Speth said: “Our design and engineering teams have done an incredible job with the I-Pace concept. It marks the next generation of Jaguars - compelling innovative technology, future-facing design, zero emissions. [The car will be] a new driving experience that retains and enhances the unmistakable essence of Jaguar.”

Well done Jaguar! I hope it won't be the last reward for them!
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James13 View Post
Jaguar has been awarded Dewar Trophy for the I-Pace concept. Royal Automobile Club gives this award "to the motor car which should successfully complete the most meritorious performance or test furthering the interests and advancement of the [automobile] industry".

Jaguar's boss, Dr Ralf Speth said: “Our design and engineering teams have done an incredible job with the I-Pace concept. It marks the next generation of Jaguars - compelling innovative technology, future-facing design, zero emissions. [The car will be] a new driving experience that retains and enhances the unmistakable essence of Jaguar.”

Well done Jaguar! I hope it won't be the last reward for them!
They sure do make the I-Pace like something far more special than I made it out to be but if its really harnessing a lot of next generation DNA that still ties in well to other forms of meritorious performance within the brand then I will have to do a deeper analysis once more information is out. Right now we're still a bit limited on information.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page