Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum - View Single Post - discount on the price of I-pace
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2018, 04:49 PM
cmacfar944

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotesMagotes View Post
Several weeks ago, my dealer complained out loud to me, a customer, about the paltry dealer markup. Said something like "I have to spend 10 grand* installing a charger and I'm barely making any money on this car as it is." To be sure, he loves the car, but the economics for him personally aren't great. I didn't get the sense he was making any of that up as a negotiating tactic.

That said, I'll find out if there's any price flexibility in about 4 hours. I pick mine up today at 10AM mountain time. So stoked...

*I don't remember exactly how much he said it was costing him for the charger, but it was something like that.
Which dealer did you end up going through with your purchase? Looks like Stevinson had a couple coming in soon that I wanted to go check out in person since we were out of town when they had it around September. I'm also interested in the pricing flexibility as well but our current lease isn't up until next summer so I hoping they'll be some incentives by then since the E-Tron should be available by that time for some pricing competition.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome