New Owner 2019 I-pace EV400 HSE form NJ - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

New Owner 2019 I-pace EV400 HSE form NJ

Picked up mine last week. Youlong White with Mars Red Interior form Ray catena Jaguar in Edison, NJ. They had 19 demo from Mahwah,NJ jaguar headquarter used for training with 2k-3K miles on them. Got a great deal on them with zero percentage financing for 60 months, no sales tax in NJ, Fed tax credit of 7500dollars. On top of this they extended the warranty by additional 1 yrs 40k miles with total of 6 yrs 100k miles bumper to bumper warranty with zero deductible, battery 8yrs,100k miles which is standard and elite care 5yrs 60k maintenance which is also standard. Worry free driving for next 6yrs. Also bought 2017 fully loaded F-pace S from them. Going great with 30k miles on it. Great dealership, great staff. Do not shop around. Just buy from them. You will always get the best possible deal. Excellent service center. They will treat you as family. F-pace pushed to max 140.still ride was stable. I-pace pushed to top speed 125 today. Composed ride. Just watch miles efficiency dropping and may give you range anxiety. Happy motoring.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kp11260 View Post
Picked up mine last week. Youlong White with Mars Red Interior form Ray catena Jaguar in Edison, NJ. They had 19 demo from Mahwah,NJ jaguar headquarter used for training with 2k-3K miles on them. Got a great deal on them with zero percentage financing for 60 months, no sales tax in NJ, Fed tax credit of 7500dollars. On top of this they extended the warranty by additional 1 yrs 40k miles with total of 6 yrs 100k miles bumper to bumper warranty with zero deductible, battery 8yrs,100k miles which is standard and elite care 5yrs 60k maintenance which is also standard. Worry free driving for next 6yrs. Also bought 2017 fully loaded F-pace S from them. Going great with 30k miles on it. Great dealership, great staff. Do not shop around. Just buy from them. You will always get the best possible deal. Excellent service center. They will treat you as family. F-pace pushed to max 140.still ride was stable. I-pace pushed to top speed 125 today. Composed ride. Just watch miles efficiency dropping and may give you range anxiety. Happy motoring.
So they didn’t give the $5000 cash back on ‘select in stock I Paces’? I wonder if JLR let’s the dealer keep it if they don’t pass it on to the customer?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

Dealership incentive of 5k can not be combined with zero percent financing. You have to choose one. However they did offer over 5k off over MSRP and zero percent financing on my purchase.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page