I have had my HSE now for less then a week. Issues began as soon as I left the dealership and after connecting my android phone with the app at the dealership. My issues are not as bad as LennyNijland but similar.
- main infotainment system hardly ever on and both center consoles are totally black and unresponsive.
- Logically all other features are also not adjustable like heating/cooling, parking assistant, and everything else that can be changed via the main screens
- Radio powers on while the car is locked and stays on
- Suddenly lost all DAB radio connectivity, this has since come back now
- unreliable mileage numbers
- strange discharge on range while the car is parked in my garage overnight.
Charging has not been a problem, although I do not yet have a home charger and have been using public chargers
My wife refuses to drive this thing due to uncertainty if the infotainment system is working
I took it to the dealer on Friday and they have confirmed "many" having similar issues without a fix available yet. They did state that there may be some new software out by end of this week. I have noticed that things have gotten more stable ever since i stopped connecting my android and totally deleted my phone from the bluetooth properties when the main console was actually working.
But all in all, this is an amazing ride which caters to the families out there as well, something that only Tesla can offer in the EV segment as of right now. However such buggy software simply should not be happening and really brings down the first impressions. But, there is always something when a brand new line of cars gets released with the first models. Unsure what Jaguars future plans are with the I-Pace but at least here in Norway it is a major hit regardless.