Canadian Dealer from Ontario - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-03-2018, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Canadian Dealer from Ontario

Hello guys, my name is Alexey Terekhov and I am a Master certified Land Rover Jaguar sales consultant in Ontario Canada. Not here to solicit business but looking to provide people with accurate details for our local market. For example, currently no price available in Canada and anyone telling you otherwise is speculating.
Administrator likes this.
post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 08:31 AM

We can enter a configuration but without price!!!
Starting at $78,000 EUR in France and going to $102,570 EUR for the first edition, it will be closely of the Tesla's price range. It is a beautifull car, I love it, but I thought that the price would be more affordable. We will see.

Jeep Wrangler
Mercedes Benz GLA
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 09:39 AM

Just did a build on the USA site, as noted, no pricing yet. Great to go thru the options and dream a little!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 9.38.18 AM.png
Views:	102
Size:	358.6 KB
ID:	138  

2017 F-Pace S Delivered 8/9/16
2005 XKR
2000 Jeep Wrangler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 10:07 PM
ELO

Yes the dream could become a nightmare Monday or Tuesday. May have to head to the Yugo forum.
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 11:33 PM

Glad to have someone on the forum that works on the "inside"
It will go a long way to getting insight we can't from anywhere else. I used to work in the dealership environment and know how valuable the tools are there (obviously)
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 08:20 AM

With a starting price of US$69500 in USA it will mean more than CD$75,000 in Canada which is over the maximum car price allowed to get the incentive from the government. :-(
No choice to wait for the Audi etron.

Jeep Wrangler
Mercedes Benz GLA
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-21-2018, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic View Post
With a starting price of US$69500 in USA it will mean more than CD$75,000 in Canada which is over the maximum car price allowed to get the incentive from the government. :-(
exactly the type of assumptions we are trying to avoid. We all know how currency conversion works but that doesn't mean it's how Jaguar will price the car.
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 12:43 PM

Hi alexey, I have pre ordered the I-pace. I assume that jaguar Canada knows about the recent changes to the Ontario rebate program($0 rebate for MSRP over $75,000). Since you are on the “inside”, can you strongly suggest how important the rebate is to “us”. Maybe recommend to your higher ups to possibly price the vehicle below $75,000. Even if that means it’s a very bare bones model. I know of 6 people personally that have pre ordered, that will not purchase unless the rebate applies. But all of us are willing to pay a lot more for additional options, as long as the rebate applies. Please help pass my message along... I would hate for it to be priced above the limit forcing me to buy a model 3. (Disclaimer: I do realize that jaguar Canada probably doesn’t care about me or my personal situation)
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic View Post
Seeing as how the Audi e-Tron has been confirmed to start at 80,000 ($99,000 US), I'm not sure you'll have any better luck there. At the moment Jaguar is offering the best entry level price for an electric SUV. If you're willing to move down towards a crossover, then you have much cheaper alternatives.
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 09:46 PM

We have the same concern in Quebec, regarding the incentive that fall from 8k$ to 3k$ when the car is over 75k$...Why is it so long the get the official prices in Canada? It’s been more than a month that this question has been answered in the US...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page