Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum - View Single Post - USA Info: 13/July - Updated Dealer Order Guide/Pricing
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 09:46 AM
McRat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrToothSqrl View Post
Well, #7 is bull. I can set my Tesla to any temp. 60 (or just LO)when I'm hot and need to get in a cold car, and HI when I need to melt snow off it before I leave work. I had High hopes for the Jag, but knew they'd find ways to frack it up. So close! I really want to get hands on w/it.

I stopped by an "ev charger" today. first time ever (I.. only ever use home and super chargers). The cords and handles are awful. **** near broke my wrist on the ungainly things.

Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic. Good info, bad on Jag...
I program my cars to 74F so won't be as much of a problem for me. The Jag has heated glass tech, and 72F melts snow anyways.

It does have 4 zone temp control, and quick and simple knobs to set temp from all seats.

Folk do not understand heaters and AC units in cars are ON/OFF devices, just like your home.

There is no reason to set a car to 60F if it's working right.

New video review -

I'm sorry you have limp wrists BTW. You should stay away for from truck stops. Those nozzles are like fire hoses.

Sidebar - I think the Jaguar i-Pace's release is why Elon Musk called Brit rescuers in Thailand pedophiles. He's trying to imply pedophiles buy British cars. He's all about internet brand marketing, and very, very little about EV adoption.

SidebarToo - I removed my 2.3 year old "reservation" from my sig for a Tesla. It appears it's a Black Friday at Walmart with Tesla orders. I won't stand in line a second time. When they can inventory one, I'll buy IF I can order it how I like it, not how Elon wants me to like it. Cancelling my reservation today because it was just a way to draw in suckers who believed things Elon says to his customers. He's having a great laugh now. He's always acted like Tesla buyers are stupid, but he just had to push that little bit further.

Jaguar i-Pace FE Photon Red 20" wheels, "Leaper"
Two Chevrolet Volts in service
24.2 kW x 480v 3ph solar array self-installed.

Last edited by McRat; 07-16-2018 at 09:56 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome