Join Date: May 2018
Location: North Scottsdale, AZ
USA Info: 13/July - Updated Dealer Order Guide/Pricing
Hello to all,
As of today (13/July) there is an update to the USA Dealer Order Guide (D.O.G.) Some of the main changes:
1) Performance seats are now available to order on First Edition (FE) models,
2) The price of the Performance Seats went from $1,600 USD to $2,400 USD,
3) The addition of 'Port Installed' Packages. (They are listed, but no descriptions),
4) Many changes to the 'Premium Textile' packages.
5) The USA supplied (110V) charger is described but a picture of an EU charger is depicted.
6) A picture of the spare wheel option is shown in the boot; it is ridiculously huge in the space!
7) Preconditioning the vehicle will be set to 72 degrees F and will not be able to be varied.
The price change affects all vehicles since they have yet to be produced. Jaguar will not honor pricing on orders placed but not produced.